Water Softener System
< MW Series >
- Split- Flow Regeneration
- Twin water softener system suitable for 24-hour operation
- Alternating regeneration based on flow rate type reproducing ideally that accepted flow quantity with a flow sensor
- High-performance control is possible by cooperation with “Colormetry”
- Supports online maintenance
< MS, MS/MS-N, MS-200 Series >
- Easy handing with simple structure
- Standard Water Flow Rate：0.27～28m3/h
- MS-5-15 have an integrated brine tank
- All regeneration step is automatic
< CMU 324HE, 324GE >
- Equipped with a reporting function
- LCD display of concentration assessment results
- Reduce the trouble by hands of a check
- One-touch chemical reagent cartridge replacement
- Compact design
< MIN Series >
- Handing uses easy CO2
- No effort required with automatic control
- For outdoor use
< CPI, CPI-MI, CPI-W Series >
- Space-saving wall-hanging type（CPI-S)
- Can optionally configure an electronic level sensor（MI type)
- For Multi-control system（CPI-MI, W)
- Automatic and manual operation possible through a pulse signal（CPI-MI, W)
< IS Series >
- All ingredients consist of the materials listed on FDA regulations for enhanced sagety in boiler used for food applications.
- Phosphor free and complies with proper effluent regulations.
- Contains silica, a corrosion Inhibitor, to optimise water quality for boiler usage.
- Facilitates thin film formation to prevent corrosion.
- pH adjuster maintains the boiler water pH within appropriate range to prevent corrosion.
- The BOD and COD of boiler blowdown realized the low concentration of the industry leader level.
|Standard||NSF Certification（G6, G7*）America FDA Standard|
|Main Conposition||pH adjustor, Silica type corrosion inhibitor, Chelating agent|
|Capacity||20kg PE Gallon|
*G6：Boiler treatment products -all food processing areas / food contact
*G7：Boiler treatment products – all food processing areas / nonfood contact
< IH Series >
- Can disperse and remove scale sludge attaching by a chelating agent and special high polymer action
- Phosphor free and complies with proper effluent regulations
- All ingredients consist of the materials listed on FDA regulations
|Chemical Name||BOILERMATE IH-11C|
|Input||30mg/L (As a disperse) 200mg/L (As a remove)|
|Legal grounds when I use it for food processing use||All ingredients consist of the materials listed on FDA regulations|